Has the recent COVID-19 health scare affected your in-house office staff or your walk-in customers or patients? Are you afraid of losing productivity and business?
As part of our business management services, my company can help you transfer probably about 95% of your business online. We have been working virtually for years. We can hire and manage a remote (virtual) team for you and help you to establish virtual and cloud-based systems so that you can operate from your own home. Such systems include:
- Setting you up with a web meeting service so you can have calls and meetings remotely (there are also HIPAA approved web meeting services in case you are a health professional or in a profession where privacy is key)
- Setting you up with an online project management application
- Setting you up online with an email marketing application
- Help you with marketing on your social media channels, to advise clients and customers of your shift to remote working
- If you sell services or tangible items, setting you up with an e-commerce website
- Set you up with cloud-based digital file storage
- Move your calendar online and make it sharable if it is not already
- Notify your clients/patients/colleagues that they have the option to meet online versus in person, and help them with the technology
- Make recommendations on equipment that you can purchase to enable all of these changes
- Provide training to you and your staff if you are not familiar with using these tools
- Function as your trusted collaborators to guide you through and past these changes
Author bio: Taryn Merrick is a Professional Virtual Assistant and Online Business Manager (OBM). As Principal of Merrick Management And Media Services, she has over 20 years of administrative management experience. Taryn works to promote the Virtual Assistant industry and to make it stand out as a true profession of excellence. Her style is easy going, yet precise, with emphasis placed on exceeding customer expectations, client communication and satisfaction.
©2003-2020 Would you like to republish this entire article? You are free to do so in .pdf format as long as you include a link back to the full post, attributing the author, Taryn Merrick.