Virtual Assistant’s can be a trusted resource and investment in your business. Here are some ways that show potential value:
- Trusted collaborator
- Sole interest is to assist you in building your infrastructure
- Most VA’s have had corporate administrative jobs at the Officer level and can offer ideas to you
- Combined business and personal assistance with one person
- You have more time to work on your business, not just IN your business
- Develop systems that work, over time
- It’s possible to have a virtual assistant in every time zone
- Someone to brainstorm new ideas with
- Over time, your virtual assistant will be able to make targeted recommendations to you for efficiency
- A “one stop shop” for both high level needs and for more mundane tasks
- A virtual assistant can introduce you to social media
- Save thousands on employee related costs and put that money back into your business
- You can work by email, from your office or any mobile device
- There is no employee “down time”. Your virtual assistant works efficiently and on target. Do most employees really work 8 hours a day?
Have you recently hired a Virtual Assistant / Online Business Manager? What are some of the ways that you have seen value in the relationship so far?
Time is indeed money. How much is yours worth?
Have you saved time by working with a Virtual Assistant/Online Business Manager? We would love to hear your stories!
Author bio: Taryn Merrick is a Professional Virtual Assistant and Online Business Manager (OBM). As Principal of Merrick Management And Media Services, she has over 20 years of administrative management experience. Taryn works to promote the Virtual Assistant industry and to make it stand out as a true profession of excellence. Her style is easy going, yet precise, with emphasis placed on exceeding customer expectations, client communication and satisfaction.
©2003-2020 Would you like to republish this entire article? You are free to do so in .pdf format as long as you include a link back to the full post, attributing the author, Taryn Merrick.