Long Holiday Weekends, Do You Love Them? Then Hire a Trusted Ally
Long holiday weekends every week? Imagine that. Wow! Actually, you can enjoy that all the time! Why yes, you can :-). How? The solution is simple for overworked solopreneurs, entrepreneurs and small business owners. Ally with a highly experienced virtual administrative contractor/virtual assistant/online business manager. Not just anyone though. We would not want to be hasty in our decisions. Choose one with years invested in the profession. A “trusted collaborator” is how I would describe it. We can be that resource for you.
There is no shame on leaning on the gifts of a trusted professional. Realistically, chances are that you can immediately shave at least 10 items off of your To Do list if you hire the right assistant.
It takes time to establish trust so start slow and then gradually increase the tasks and projects that you hand off. I assure you, in time you will learn that the right trusted ally can offer you so much more in the way of free time. Then, use that free time in whatever way you choose. Vacation, hobby, family. The choice is yours!
Why Ally With Me, a Trusted Virtual Assistant
- I am fiercely loyal to my clients and seek long term alliances
- I have years of experience
- I am an excellent communicator
- I have high ethics and morals
- I honor my clients privacy needs
- Whatever software/hardware you use, there is a 99% chance I use it on a daily basis
- I will go to the moon and back for you once you establish yourself as a loyal client
- If I say you will have your work by a particular day/time, you always will!
What Do We Need From Our Clients
- Excellent communicator
- High level of morale values and ethics
- Willing to delegate tasks by email so there is a “digital trail”
- Laid back with sense of humor
- Can think out a logical sequence of tasks or if not, confer with me for help
- Goal oriented
- If you change your mind, let me know too so I can adjust what I am working on for you
- Cordial and kind, who can develop mutual honor and respect with me as your assistant
Ready to make magic and move yourself up to the next level? Contact us and get your life started!
Author bio: Taryn Merrick is a Professional Virtual Assistant and Online Business Manager (OBM). As Principal of Merrick Management And Media Services, she has over 20 years of administrative management experience. Taryn works to promote the Virtual Assistant industry and to make it stand out as a true profession of excellence. Her style is easy going, yet precise, with emphasis placed on exceeding customer expectations, client communication and satisfaction.
©2003-2020 Would you like to republish this entire article? You are free to do so in .pdf format as long as you include a link back to the full post, attributing the author, Taryn Merrick.