What is the value of your time? In one hour you can:
- Give thought to your new goals
- Write those goals down
- Read that professional or trade journal
- Check out what the competition is doing
- Touch base with those contacts you made last month
- Attend a local Chamber of Commerce meeting
- Make a new sale or potential sale
- Spend time with your family
- Walk on the beach with the dogs
- Try that new recipe
- Read a few chapters in that great new book
- Have some “you” time
And so much more…Just think if you contracted the services of an Online Business Manager or Virtual Assistant. How many more hours would you have for these things? We are here to help you. Our main purpose for doing what we do is to save you time!
Time is indeed money. How much is yours worth?
Have you saved time by working with a Virtual Assistant/Online Business Manager? We would love to hear your stories!
Author bio: Taryn Merrick is a Professional Virtual Assistant and Online Business Manager (OBM). As Principal of Merrick Management And Media Services, she has over 20 years of administrative management experience. Taryn works to promote the Virtual Assistant industry and to make it stand out as a true profession of excellence. Her style is easy going, yet precise, with emphasis placed on exceeding customer expectations, client communication and satisfaction.
©2003-2023 Would you like to republish this entire article? You are free to do so in .pdf format as long as you include a link back to the full post, attributing the author, Taryn Merrick.